Tuesday, July 1, 2014

kimono kakkaoii ❤















Hey beautiful people ;) i'm sorry for being late again. After having a major crush on this light airy kimono cardigan i can't tell you how happy i was to finally get my hands on it. Being a fan of Japaneses traditional wear; when it got a modern twist and was transformed into this awesome cover up perfect for summer and spring all that went through my head was i had to have it in my closet. I kept the outfit simple pairing it with a black tank top, skort   and my new favorite shoes! I hope you guys like it ;) 

Kimono cardigan: Zara (lane88)
Tank top: Sush's 
Skort: Lane88
Heels: Lane88
Bangle: Gift 

xoxo, shreya <3 

4 comments:

  1. aw u so pretty! I am a sucker for kimonos too hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're soo sweet :D i just bought a new fringe one hoping to style it and post it :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete