Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Jersey No.84







Hey beautiful people! I trying my best to post atleast once a week so that you won't miss me ;) hehe so here is a quick post showing my love for my favourite jersey top! The thing i loved the most about it was the lacy texture of the top and how its was just comfortable not too loose and not too tight. I paired it with my flowy skater skirt, my maroon creeper; because the jersey top had a maroon stripe/band in the sleeves and my maroon sling bag. I hope you guys like it <3 and see you next week (^_~)

Jersey top: Lane88
Skirt: Lane88
Creepers: Fascino phoebe (local online store)
Bag: Ladies stop
Snapback: Accessories Nep.X

xoxo, shreya <3

2 comments:

  1. great style dear! May be u should start doing youtube like me. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun :D i really love your diy! I have been thinking about it for a while but i don't have the right equipments or video editing skills :(

      Delete