Wednesday, July 30, 2014

❀ Over the size ❀











Hey lovelies! I'm a day late to put up a new post and i'm sorry but i hope you don't mind. One of my favourite buy this spring/summer was this floral oversized jean jacket that i absolutely adore. I kept it simple by opting for a monochrome pair up by wearing this subtle floral printed white shirt, my black skort, my white oxfords and let the jacket be the highlight! Well i hope you guys like it :)

Floral oversized jean jacket: Lane 88
skort: Lane 88
White shirt: Lane 88
white oxfords: DS collection
Necklace: Lane 88

xoxo, shreya <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey hun! love ur style and that jacket is adorable.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw you on navyatta recently you look fab! you've got nice blog :)

    byangchee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much ^_^ i'll be sure to check yours out :)

      Delete