Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Black to basic ❤







Heyy lovely people  !! Geez i really gotta be more active -_- i'm turning into a huge lazy bum these days. But i just got back from my lil vacation so yeah that's my excuse ;) anyway i'm back with a new post. With some of my favourite items for summer. Especially the hat from fashion facts online.I've been on a hunt for a fedora but tough luck well i found this one and i'm still equally happy. By the way you can find them (fashionfacts) in instagram and facebook. I hope you guys like the post :)

Hat- Fashion facts online 
Low back striped crop top- Lane 88
Skater skirt- DS collection 
White oxfords- DS collection
Bag- DS collection 

Shreya,xoxo <3
  


4 comments:

  1. I loove your outfit especially the hat! I have been looking for it since forever. Can yoy write the website link where you bought it because i cant find similar fedora in their ig? Thank :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first of all thank you :) i'm sorry but they don't have a website. They have instagram and facebook only. and it's not a fedora i think it's called pork pie hat similar to the one hisenberg wears in breaking bad.

      Delete
  2. wow! Super cute love ur style.x

    Feel free to check me out we could be fashion mates :)
    http://sunusunuk.blogspot.co.uk
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIVnl9LhoiyNDGv_-c-bHw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D <3
      i'll subscribe and follow ^_^

      Delete