Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Classic casual ッ








Hey lovelies! Finally back! It's been raining very frequently and these gloomy days really brings out the laziest side of me as if i wasn't lazy enough :P anyway i feel like everyone should have a white shirt in their closet for those lazy and clueless days when you don't know what to wear. Pairing white shirt with jeans is the easiest way to look put together and to look like you put some time and effort to get ready. Add heels or flat, accessorize a bit and you're ready to go. I paired my go to white shirt with my favourite (a lil distressed) jeans at the moment and my new skate shoes. I accessorized a bit with my pork pie hat, my new go to bag and some earring. I hope you guys like it! ^_^

White shirt: DS collection
Jeans: DS collection
Skate shoes: Lane 88
Bag: Lane 88
Hat: Fashionfacts online
Earrings: Lane 88

xoxo, shreya <3

1 comment: