Monday, December 29, 2014

Embellished










Hey beautiful people! I'm sorry for missing out the last two weeks. But to make it up for it I'll be posting today, tomorrow and the day after for this week and post once a week like i normally do from next week. Anyway (Belated) Merry christmas everyone ^_^ so this year is almost over and allot of you must have plans for new years eve so i wanna give some outfit options for different occasions, like a dinner date or a girls night out. I would wear this to an office party for the day or night and just change the shoes. I love embellished dresses and skirts for especially for New years eve party but i could never actually buy it cause i was pretty sure wouldn't wear it twice and always felt i'd end up looking like a disco ball, so this sweater was perfect for me. I loved the embellished sleeves and how i could dress it up or down easily. Sorry in advance for the lighting difference and awkward posing i hope you don't mind :) and I hope you guys like it <3

Black embellished sweater: Lane 88
White shirt: Navyaata concepts
Waxed leggings: Fuel 
Heels: Lane 88
Black Slip ons: Lane 88

xoxo, Shreya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment