Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Reminisce









Hey beautiful people! I'm back with a new post and this time It's with a fellow nepalese blogger/ friend (Pravna). We decided (I suggested) to play with the school girl (uniform) look for our collab. Do check out her blog for more awesome posts and more info on her outfit details.I'll link her blog below. So back to this post; when experimenting with this look you gotta be careful to not over do it and look as if you're literally going to school, you can rather change some pieces here and there for a more subtle take on the school uniform look. For me, I decided to make this more of an edgier take on it, pairing the tartan skirt with my black batwing sweater and my new FAVOURITE thigh high boots ! I really hope you guys like it ^_^ 

Black sweater: Zara
Tartan skirt: Lane 88
Tights: Lane 88
Thigh High boots: Lane 88
Sling bag: Lane 88

xoxo, Shreya <3

Pravna's blog: http://style-mash.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Loved it. Omg them boots is to die for♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Shreya & Pravna you guys are rocking your outfits....so edgy yet so true...love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how much i love this whole concept and how perfectly you both have put through.
    You both look amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concept really did come out well.
    You guys look edgy and great.

    closetofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete