Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mad for plaid ;)








Hey beautiful people! Happy new year 2K15! I'm sorry i couldn't post what i wore for new years. But i did post a pic in my instagram so if you want you can check it out :) I love myself a big cozy jacket for the winter and this plaid one was a love at first sight ;) I'm loving layering white shirt with black sweaters these day so, for today i paired it with my boxy black dress. I added some sheer tights (If you can't take the cold you can add opaque tights as well) and my black slip ons. It's perfect for casual day outs when you don't wanna wear the usual pant and shirt pairing. I hope you guys like it ^_^ and i hope you have an awesome year ahead :) 

Plaid jacket: Lane 88
White shirt Navyaata concepts 
Dress: Lane 88
Slip ons: Lane 88
Necklace: Lane 88

xoxo, Shreya <3

2 comments: