Friday, September 27, 2013

Back to basic :)






heyaa :) im back with my new post :) i decided that from now on i'll post once or twice a week cause i've been a bit busy these days, but i hope you'll still visit my blog :)
So for this post i decided to keep my outfit simple and just pairing my white cable net sweater, which is also one of my  favourites at the moment, with my dark blue high waist shorts and black roughed out suede boots which has a little buckle and studs details.
At night i just wore a military jacket, when it got slightly chilly :)
I hope you lovely peoples like it !

White cable net sweater: DKNY
Dark blue shorts: A shop from pokhara (sorry i don't remember the name)
Black rough out suede boots: Xhilaration 
Military jacket: Org Singapore army (my boyfriends inheritance which i stole ;) )

Photo credits: to My best bitch Sushmita aka sushi and my boo <3

xoxo, shreya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment