Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ready steady BLOG :)

                                                    Round glasses : Accessories.Nep x
                                                     Heineken Tank top : local store

Hello beautiful people!! So, every time I've been asked to give my introduction i even forget my name but i'll try by recalling ;) . I'm Shreya. I'm an A level student and i'm also doing a part time cashier job at Isis. I'm a shopaholic. I love photography. I love going on long rides. I love to dance and sing even though i'm not good at either. I love listening to music while i am doing anything and everything, Yes even when i'm about to go to bed.

For my blog's name, Pastel for me represents the versatility those soft colours have so i just went with it. I dress up according to my mood so i don't have a specific style but if i had one word or style to describe it, it would be edgy. This picture was taken by my photographer friend Dennis awhile ago. I always wanted to make a blog cause i was so inspired by all the youtubers actually, especially andreaschoice, bubzbeauty, michellehkim and the last push i got was from my blogger friend Rhea aka peppyowl <3 Do visit my blog for more updates and follow me ^_^

4 comments: