Thursday, October 3, 2013

Classic Edgy :)




Heyaa ! I was supposed to post tomorrow but i couldn't wait so here i am :) I absolutely love wearing black and i'm just drawn to studs like a magnet. Last year i was so obsessed with it and i'm still hungover. 
This is one of my favorites outfit pairings i hope you guys like it !

Bowlers hat: Accessories Nep. x
Studded faux leather hand band : civil mall
Tiger print top: Lipsy collection
Leggings: Lipsy collection
Creepers: Lipsy collection

xoxo. shreya <3

Photo credits to my annoying yet good friend Ah Ve Shake :)
Thanks sush for helping me :)
And yes Thank you Isato aniki for letting me take pics in your garden.


2 comments:

  1. i love your style....that bowler hat...that t-shirt omg and your hair !!!!! im totally in love...

    ReplyDelete