Saturday, September 26, 2015

#WIWY










Hey beautiful people! Fall is finally here. I love this weather, mostly because most of our biggest festivals fall in this time of the year and this weather brings back some good memories. So, on to the outfit, I've been loving the suede trend since a while back and I finally got my hands on this cute skirt for my first addition. I think this tan skirt is perfect for fall because of it's warm tone. I paired it with this blueish greyish loose sweater, some lace up heels and a black sling purse. Also I added this layered necklace so accessorize it a bit. I wore this outfit to my brothers art exhibition yesterday. I hope you guys like the look ^_^

Loose sweater| Tan skirt| Purse| Lace up shoes: Lane 88
Layered necklace: Top shop

xoxo, Shreya <3

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! I found out about you and just letting to know that I'm adored ur style instantly.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! I found out about you and just letting to know that I'm adored ur style instantly.
    <3

    ReplyDelete