Thursday, September 17, 2015

Flash Black











Hello beautiful people! So yuuuup I'm finally posting after a month. I said I'd be punctual but i had a really bad experience at the salon and i had to chop off allot of my hair. I've never had this short hair in my life and I felt really insecure but now i'm finally learning to accept it and doing everything i can to get it back to health and grow it out. Anyway I'll be posting as often as I can from now on. For this post I decided to go for a simple look that's inspired by the 90s. I paired this white collared black dress with my highest black chunky platforms and accessorized it with my crystal necklace. I hope you guys like it :)

White collared black dress: Lane 88
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Watch: Swatch

xoxo, Shreya <3

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable. This look reminded me of Wednesday Adams :P
    ps love your hair.

    http://thefclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete