Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring simplicity ❤








Hey i'm back! so I can't tell how happy i'm excited for the warmer season so here is a post to describe it! I had so much fun today with my Beautiful people, my photographers (ie my best friend; Sushmita, my boo; Hoddle and my brother; Isato) A big thanks to them <3 There aren't many items in this post but these are still a summer/spring essential. Like a white spring/summer dress and ofc the floral head piece, it really makes me feel like a princess more than a tiara could ever!! Anyway I hope you guys like it! I'm gonna put up a new post in friday aswell so i hope you guys check it out <3

White spring/summer dress: ZARA
Beige and black pointy flats: DS collection
Floral head piece: Aisha 
Heart key locket: Accessories Nep. X
Watch: Swatch 
The book i'm reading is Love story by Erich Segal

xoxo, shreya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment