Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Blues ❀











HEYYY!! I'm so freaking happy that spring is here ^_^ and i'm all smiles! I wasn't a huge fan of floral prints before but i'm slowly getting addicted to it. I collected few pieces last year but i never wore it much but this year i'm flaunting it ;) one of my favourite piece is this sheer navy blue and white jacket <3 i know i've been disappearing time to time :/ i hope you forgive me! and hope you like this post <3

Floral navy blue sheer  jacket: DS collection
Blue pants: DS collection
Grey cut out top: Navyaata concept
White oxfords: DS collection
Black gold studded bag: DS collection
Peace gold necklace: Accessories . Nep x
(Local store)

xoxo, shreya <3


6 comments:

  1. yeah, in Spin too :D The spring arrived ! yuppyy!

    xoxo
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! winter really makes me lazy to dress up :D

      xoxo <3

      Delete
  2. i love your hair!!

    http://iminthemoodforblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete