Thursday, May 4, 2017

Embroidery











Hello beautiful people! It's been forever since i updated my blog, well a year to be more specific. And I missed it every now and then. So, i decided I'll start updating it when ever I get a chance from now onward. Okay, on to the outfit. Embroidery is a massive trend right now, from ethereal dresses to denim jackets, they're on everything and i love it. It adds more personality to any clothing item. For this post I'm keeping my outfit very casual . Because I wanted the embroidered boyfriend jeans and shoes to be the highlight of this ensemble. So, i paired the boyfriend jeans with a basic white v neck shirt and a light weight dusty pink bomber jacket. I hope you guys like it :)

You can find the whole outfit at lane 88
xoxo, Shreya <3


1 comment:


  1. sorella vita

    cleos dresses

    Whether you or your bridal party prefer cocktail or floor length,

    empire or drop-waist, strapless, sleeved or one-shoulder necklines–

    we’ve got hundreds of gorgeous styles to choose from! Our

    affordable bridesmaid dresses modest dressesare designed to flatter

    every member of your bridal party, no matter what style you

    prefer.mori lee bridesmaid dresses
    View more dresses, please click:http://www.clavonna.com/
    For more dresses information, please email at :

    info.clavonna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete