Saturday, June 6, 2015

#WIWT ❤










Hello beautiful people! I'm back after a month and a half but it really feels like forever. The end of april and the whole month of may was a really shitty month for my country due to the earthquake. The lives and historical monuments we lost has really made the transition phase to get back to our normal lives quite slow. But I'll try to be as punctual as possible for now. I'll post once a week I can't be sure about the day but it'll prolly be on wednesday. Back to the outfit details, when I was in school I was a really tomboyish kid and loved my sneaker but once i started college I got more into heels but I'm loving both atm. This sneaker is a mixture of my current phase and my school phase. It really was love at first sight. I kept my outfit simple with a simple high waisted ripped shorts and a white graphic tank as i wanted the shoes to be the highlight of this outfit and i accessorized it with this pleather cap and the gold watch :) I hope you guys like it !

White graphic tank: Lane 88
High waisted ripped shorts: Lane 88
Sneaker wedges: Anta
Gold watch: Swatch 
Pleather cap : Lane 88

xoxo, Shreya <3


No comments:

Post a Comment