Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cause it's cold outside












Hey beautiful people! Sorry for missing out last week. I had a really busy week :( but I'm so overwhelmed that i got to be featured in one of our national magazine(wave) It's gonna come out in December . Anyway I'm back with a new post for a casual chilly winter day. It getting colder by the day and I'm Hating it -_- !! And getting addicted to warm hazelnut latte again ( that i like ;) ) I'm wearing one of my favourite new find that is my Faux tan suede shearling jacket from Phatgirls Apperal. They are the sole distributor of Taiwanese brand in Nepal.They are located in civil mall(3r floor) You can find them in both instagram and facebook. Do check them out :) Anyway I hope you guys like it ^_^ 

Faux tan suede shearling jacket: Phatgirls Apparels
Denim shirt: Navyaata concepts 
Grey top: Navyaata concepts
Black textured pants: Lane 88


No comments:

Post a Comment