Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Don't sweat it ;)










Hello beautiful people! I'm back with a new post, I missed out last week cause winter got to me (cold,cough etc). Well actually It's still fall but it's the coldest one -_-. I HATE THE COLD WEATHER!! Anyway I had been on a hunt to find a nice pair of sweat pants because it's so comfy and versatile. So when I finally found one, i put together an outfit that i'd wear in a lazy day out. It  includes two of my favourite purchases from this month; the oversized top with faux leather and stud details and the lace slip ons with faux leather and studs. Yup! i'll never get enough of the leather and stud combo ^_^  I hope guys like it :)

Snapback: Lane 88
Top: Lane 88
Sweatpants: Modishly Rad
Slip ons: Lane 88
Tartan faux leather bomber jacket: Grazia 
Triangle necklace: Lane 88

xoxo, Shreya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment