Wednesday, August 13, 2014

It can go two ways ;)







Hey my beautiful people! Hehe this is me trying to be on time, well im few mins late cause its mid night and it's Thursday. Give me some credit for trying maybe hehehe! Well there is not much to say about this post beside it revolves around boyfriend jeans and trying to pair it up from a casual day look to a night out look. P.s. this is the most comfortable bf jeans EVERR! I absolutely adore it because it basically feels like my pjs. And if you guys were wondering if i'm advertising for lane 88 because most of the things i have in my blog are from them; the answer is No! The things is i get a text from them when there is new arrivals and i basically end up finding everything i am looking for in one place and end up spending all my pocket money :D Well I hope you guys like it! Love you <3

ACDC Muscle tank: Lane 88
Boyfriend jeans: Lane 88
Heels: Lane 88
Snapback: Lane 88
Necklace: Lane 88
Flannel: Topshop
Sneakers: Converse 

xoxo, Shreya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment